Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Smiths/Kroger pricing Blackhole

I managed to go out and try and grab some stuff at midnight last night. I have been staying up watching the Australian Open. I came to learn that Smiths has a pricing black-hole between Midnight on Wednesday until 7am... apparently nothing is on sale at that time... I felt like I was in the twilight zone or something... it was like when all the snack items come alive and have little battles with frozen foods... and nobody is there to see it.

ok... here is one of my big issues... Listen.. if you are going to give yourself 7 hours to change prices... stop changing them at 10pm the night before... and... how if you have them changed by 7am. I have seen the prices at Smiths be changed as early as 9pm on many items and end up fooled at the register, and what Smiths Checkout woman is going to let me argue false advertising? What they will do is make me feel guilty about dropping a bunch of items on them to return to the shelves at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment