Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Smiths/Kroger deals

Because of my shopping prowess I seem to shop for a few families. This is what I picked up this morning.... at 7am *eye roll*

Smiths/Kroger carry the On-Cor Entree's some for $2.25 and some for $2.75 (lasagna).

This isn't the worst price most stores price them from $3-$4(which I would never pay... they aren't that good, but kids tend to enjoy them.

Right now on their buy 10 items get $5.00 off sale, they are going for $1.78 each.

I looked for a coupon but they just aren't out there, as I can find. I picked up 10 of them.

There is a Honey bunches of oats coupon for $1.00 off 1 box. In the new ad they are $2.00 each. With the coupon that is $1.00 each

I picked up 3 boxes, which was all the coupons I had.... also like everyone else who coupons enough... I have enough cereal to last through a year.. if not two.
But $1.00 to buy 18 oz of cereal was hard to pass up.

Digiorno Pizza is $4.50, these are actually a favorite of mine... if I ate pizza (this is very true) There used to be a coupon for $2.00 off on their facebook page, "take the digiorno challenge/pledge to not order pizza". That would make the pizza's $2.50, Under $3.00 is where I bite on this particular pizza deal. Unfortunately I ran out of those coupons, but I did have a buy 2 get $2.00 off, so I picked 2 of them up for $3.50 :( . Yes.... I was ok, with buying them at that price.. my stock of them was getting low. Kids who are good, get a pizza every week.... Kids who throw things at their mother.... do not... but that is another story.

Ragu Pasta sauce. is $1.18 I had a coupon for $55 cents off. That is .63 each.

The coupon came in the circulars this weekend. even without a coupon that is an excellent price... even for generic pasta sauce... I of course make my own... but ...

Armor Meatballs. they are $2.00 if you buy 2. I had a Dollar off coupon which got me $1.50 on 12 oz... it's still not great but my rule of thumb is if meatballs are cheaper than ground beef.

There are some good deals on uncle ben's rice... also on cups of mac and cheese... if you let anyone eat that crap which even at .50 for a single serving seems expensive to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment