Wednesday, February 1, 2012

hmm

Well that is week one of the blog, I'm dying for some feedback. I assume that you know something about coupons. I spent my evening at Smiths and Harmons.

I had a buy 5 uncle ben's instant rice coupon get $1.25 off coupon. = .75 each after coupon
I had a Knorr pasta or rice sides coupon.. or a couple of them = .75 each after coupon. These coupons didn't say "fiesta sides" or "asian sides" I would have like to have tried them. I also had the .50 off ragu pasta sauce =.68 each after coupon.

Other than that I filled up my freezer with the On-Cor ribs and lasagna. $1.79 each.

Then I went to harmons to load up on Totino's Crisp Crust Party Pizza buy 4/$1 coupon and Totino's Pizza Rolls they are .75 cents each. I think I had some other coupons that got them to .70 each. I like harmons... it's just expensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment